top of page

Support Group

Public·7 members
David Martin
David Martin

Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME: What's New and What's Different from the Standard Edition

Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME: A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners

H2: What is Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME? What is Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME?

Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME is a special edition of Adobe Illustrator CS6, the industry-standard vector graphics software that lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile. The ME stands for Middle East, which means that this edition supports Arabic, Hebrew, and other right-to-left languages. This edition also includes some features that are specific to the Middle East region, such as complex script support, text direction control, digit types, ligatures, diacritics, Kashidas, and more.

Adobe Illustrator-CS6-ME (middle East Version)

H3: Why use Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME? Why use Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME?

If you are a graphic designer or an artist who works with Arabic, Hebrew, or other right-to-left languages, you will find Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME very useful and convenient. With this edition, you can create vector graphics that are compatible with these languages and cultures. You can also edit and format text in these languages with ease and accuracy. You can also benefit from the powerful features of Adobe Illustrator CS6, such as the Mercury Performance System, the new Image Trace tool, the new Pattern tool, the new Gradient tool, the new Shape Builder tool, and more. H3: How to get Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME? How to get Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME?

There are two ways to get Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME: by purchasing it or by downloading it from your Adobe account. If you want to purchase it, you can buy it from an authorized reseller or from the Adobe website. You will need a serial number to activate it. If you want to download it from your Adobe account, you will need to register your product first. You can do this by entering your serial number on the Adobe website. Once you register your product, you can download it from your account. H2: How to use Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME? How to use Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME?

Now that you have Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME installed on your computer, you are ready to use it to create amazing vector graphics. In this section, I will show you some basic steps and tips on how to use this edition effectively. Outline Table Article Table --- --- H3: How to draw and edit shapes? How to draw and edit shapes?

One of the most basic and essential skills in Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME is to draw and edit shapes. Shapes are the building blocks of any vector graphic, and you can use them to create logos, icons, patterns, and more. There are two types of shapes in Illustrator: basic shapes and custom shapes. Basic shapes are predefined shapes that you can draw with the Shape tools, such as rectangles, ellipses, polygons, stars, and flares. Custom shapes are shapes that you can draw with the Pen tool, the Pencil tool, or the Paintbrush tool, or by combining basic shapes with the Pathfinder or Shape Builder tools.To draw a basic shape, you need to select the Shape tool from the Tools panel, and then click and drag on the artboard. You can also click once on the artboard and enter the dimensions of the shape in a dialog box. To draw a custom shape, you need to select the Pen tool, the Pencil tool, or the Paintbrush tool from the Tools panel, and then click and drag on the artboard to create paths and anchor points. You can also use the Curvature tool to draw smooth curves with ease.To edit a shape, you need to select it with the Selection tool or the Direct Selection tool, and then use the control panel or the Properties panel to change its attributes, such as fill color, stroke color, stroke weight, stroke style, opacity, alignment, and more. You can also use the Transform panel or the Free Transform tool to change its size, position, rotation, skew, or perspective. You can also use the Anchor Point tool or the Convert Anchor Point tool to modify its anchor points and handles. H4: How to use the Shape Builder tool? How to use the Shape Builder tool?

• The Shape Builder tool is a powerful and intuitive tool that lets you create complex shapes by combining or subtracting basic shapes. You can use this tool to merge overlapping shapes into one shape, or to cut out parts of one shape from another shape. You can also use this tool to apply different fill colors or stroke colors to different parts of a shape.To use the Shape Builder tool, you need to follow these steps:Select two or more overlapping shapes with the Selection tool.

• Select the Shape Builder tool from the Tools panel.

• Hover over the area where you want to create a new shape. You will see a shaded outline of that area.

• Click and drag across that area to merge it into one shape. You can also hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac) and click and drag across an area to subtract it from another shape.

• Release the mouse button when you are done.

You can also double-click on the Shape Builder tool icon in the Tools panel to open its options dialog box. Here you can choose whether to highlight areas that can be merged or subtracted, whether to fill new shapes with a default color or not, whether to preserve stroke widths or not, and whether to close gaps between paths or not. Outline Table Article Table --- --- H4: How to use the Pattern tool? How to use the Pattern tool?

• The Pattern tool is another new feature in Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME that lets you create seamless and repeating patterns from any shape or object. Patterns can add texture, variety, and interest to your designs. You can use patterns to fill shapes, apply effects, or create backgrounds. You can also save and edit your patterns as swatches.To use the Pattern tool, you need to follow these steps:Select a shape or an object with the Selection tool.

• Choose Object > Pattern > Make. A dialog box will appear asking you to save a copy of your selection as a pattern swatch. Click OK.

• You will enter the Pattern Editing mode, where you can see your pattern tile and a preview of how it repeats on the artboard. You can also see the Pattern Options panel, where you can adjust various settings for your pattern, such as name, width, height, tile type, overlap, spacing, copies, dim copies, and more.

• You can also use the Pattern tool from the Tools panel to move, rotate, scale, or reflect your pattern tile. You can also use the Selection tool or the Direct Selection tool to edit the contents of your pattern tile.

• When you are happy with your pattern, click Done in the control panel or in the Properties panel. Your pattern will be saved as a swatch in the Swatches panel. You can also click Save a Copy to save a copy of your pattern as a swatch without exiting the Pattern Editing mode.

You can apply your pattern to any shape or object by selecting it and choosing your pattern swatch from the Fill or Stroke options in the control panel or in the Properties panel. You can also edit your pattern by double-clicking on its swatch in the Swatches panel. This will take you back to the Pattern Editing mode. Outline Table Article Table --- --- H4: How to apply text effects? How to apply text effects?

• Text effects are a great way to add some flair and personality to your text. With Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME, you can apply various text effects, such as drop shadows, glows, bevels, 3D effects, and more. You can also create your own custom text effects using the Appearance panel and the Graphic Styles panel.To apply a text effect, you need to follow these steps:Select a text object with the Selection tool or the Direct Selection tool.

• Choose Effect > Stylize or Effect > 3D from the menu bar. A submenu will appear with different text effects to choose from.

• Select a text effect from the submenu. A dialog box will appear where you can adjust the settings for the text effect.

• Click OK to apply the text effect to your text object.

You can also use the Appearance panel to view and edit the text effects applied to your text object. To open the Appearance panel, choose Window > Appearance or press Shift+F6. The Appearance panel shows all the attributes and effects applied to your text object, such as fill, stroke, opacity, and effects. You can add, remove, or modify any of these attributes and effects by clicking on them or using the buttons at the bottom of the panel.You can also use the Graphic Styles panel to save and apply your own custom text effects. To open the Graphic Styles panel, choose Window > Graphic Styles or press Shift+F5. The Graphic Styles panel shows all the graphic styles available in your document, which are collections of attributes and effects that you can apply to any object with one click. You can create your own graphic style by selecting an object with your desired attributes and effects, and then dragging it to the Graphic Styles panel. You can also edit or delete any graphic style by right-clicking on it and choosing from the menu. Outline Table Article Table --- --- H4: How to save your work as an AI file? How to save your work as an AI file?

• An AI file is a native file format of Adobe Illustrator, which preserves all the attributes and effects of your vector graphics. You can save your work as an AI file if you want to edit it later in Illustrator or use it in other Adobe applications, such as Photoshop, InDesign, or After Effects.To save your work as an AI file, choose File > Save or File > Save As. A dialog box will appear where you can choose the file format, name, location, and options for your AI file. Click Save to save your work.Some of the options you can choose for your AI file are:The version of Illustrator you want to save your file as (such as Illustrator CS6 or Illustrator 10). This will affect the compatibility and features of your file.

• The type of compression you want to apply to your file (such as None, ZIP, or JPEG). This will affect the size and quality of your file.

• The type of fonts you want to embed in your file (such as None, Complete, or Subset). This will affect the appearance and editing of your text.

• The type of color profile you want to embed in your file (such as None, Document Color Profile, or Working Color Profile). This will affect the color accuracy and consistency of your graphics.

H2: Conclusion Conclusion

• In this article, I have shown you how to use Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME, a special edition of the vector graphics software that supports Arabic, Hebrew, and other right-to-left languages. I have covered the following topics:What is Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME and why use it?

• How to get Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME?

• How to use Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME to draw and edit shapes, apply text effects, and work with text?

• How to export and save your work in different formats?

I hope you have found this article helpful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading! H2: FAQs FAQs

• Here are some frequently asked questions about Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME:Q: What are the system requirements for Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME?A: The system requirements for Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME are the same as for Adobe Illustrator CS6. You can check them here:

• Q: How can I switch between Arabic and Hebrew text direction in Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME?A: You can switch between Arabic and Hebrew text direction by choosing Type > Paragraph > Right-to-Left Character Direction or Left-to-Right Character Direction from the menu bar. You can also use the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Y (Windows) or Command+Shift+Y (Mac).

• Q: How can I access more fonts for Arabic, Hebrew, or other right-to-left languages in Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME?A: You can access more fonts for these languages by installing them on your computer or by using Adobe Fonts, a service that provides thousands of fonts for free or with a subscription. You can access Adobe Fonts by choosing Type > Add Fonts from Typekit from the menu bar.

• Q: How can I create gradients in Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME?A: You can create gradients in Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME by using the Gradient tool or the Gradient panel. The Gradient tool lets you apply a gradient to a shape or an object by clicking and dragging on it. The Gradient panel lets you adjust the colors, type, angle, and position of a gradient by using sliders and buttons.

• Q: How can I learn more about Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME?A: You can learn more about Adobe Illustrator CS6 ME by visiting the official website , reading the user guide , watching the tutorials , or joining the community forum .

Custom Message dcd2dc6462

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page